Book A Service Today
- Full UK coverage
- Only fully accredited Technicians
- UK Operations Centre
- Free Collection and Delivery
- Save on main dealer prices
- Maintain your car warranty
- Priority booking - next day service
- MOT and Repair work also available
Welcome To Prestige Car Servicing
We pioneered online vehicle servicing and repair via our quality garage network. At competitive prices and with a better driver experience than via franchised dealer networks, Prestige Car Servicing continues to be the class leader for quality car servicing.
Our national network of rigorously selected and audited car service centres aims to provide unmatched standards of service excellence, every time.
You get complete peace of mind with fully protected warranty, genuine OE [original equipment] quality parts, and all parts and labour guaranteed for twelve months or 12,000 miles.
And we won't do any service work or any repair to your car without getting your agreement first.
Why Use Prestige For Your Next Car Service?
Prestige Car Servicing was established with a simple goal in mind – to provide a nationwide service that brought together the highest level of delivery and quality parts with outstanding communication and customer service. That was in 2005 and before long the vision had been realised. By combining the convenience of the internet with our extensive network of quality local garages, we were able to cater to almost any car service requirement; from Porsche to Peugeot and Ford to Fiat, our national team of highly trained experts have always taken great pride in their ability to offer the perfect car service at the perfect price.
We are comitted to delivering quality customer service to our drivers and have partnered with the OFT approved Motorcodes "Quality service code of practice" scheme to ensure our Service Centres provide the best possible service. So if you need to get your vehicle serviced then why not run through our simple online quote process and see just how little it could cost for your car to receive the treatment it deserves. Alternatively, if you have any queries and would like to speak to a trained expert then just call 0844 800 9824.
Seen our advert in The Guardian? Find out more about us here or for a list of our car service prices, scroll down.
Prestige Car Servicing are proud to partner with The Institute of Advanced Motorists. If you are an IAM member, please see the inside back cover of your latest magazine to take advantage of this partnership.
We like to be clear with our prices from the start, here are the prices of our most booked makes and models (including VAT):
- Audi A4 - £140.00
- BMW 3 Series - £140.00
- Ford Focus - £120.00
- Honda Civic - £120.00
- Jaguar X Type - £150.00
- Land Rover Freelander - £160.00
- Saab 93 - £145.00
As part of our service, we will do the following:
- Book online or over the phone
- We collect your car at a time
and place that suits you
- Inspect and service your car
- Advise of any additional work
- Clean your car
- Deliver your car back to the
Location of the pickup
Book online today and get your car serviced in just 5 easy steps
- Enter your Post Code so we can
find our nearest service centre
- Tell us your about your car so we
can tell you the cost
- Choose the service you want
- Choose a suitable date and
- Confirm the booking. No charge is
made until the work is complete
Please Select Your Vehicle
More About Prestige
- Here at Prestige our primary parts partner is Unipart Automotive, one of the world's largest and highest quality volume parts suppliers. We are thus able to provide all our parts at highly competitive prices and to the quality standard equal to those supplied by the vehicle's original equipment [OE] supplier. In this way we guarantee that your vehicle warranty remains unaffected when you choose Prestige.
- All our repairers are accredited to a standard equal to the Motor Codes "Quality Service Code of Practice", which involves meeting a strict set of criteria for quality and technical competence.
I found all your staff to be very friendly and helpful. I have now had two cars to your service centre for their MOT and on both occasions found all your staff to be very friendly and helpful, one of our cars is a Porsche 911 and I have become used to people saying "oh its a Porsche" and feeling that gives them the go ahead to create work. We have three cars that will most definitely all be heading your way for future MOTs, Servicing and anything else that happens to go wrong mechanically. Being able to book direct via your website is very user friendly and the discounts are superb, the time keeping of appointments is also excellent for MOTs.